Chapter 111 - CHIMNEYS
- § 658-111-1 - NATIONALLY-ACCREDITED TESTING LABORATORY
- § 658-111-2 - CHIMNEY DISCLOSURE
- § 658-111-3 - USE OF EXISTING CHIMNEYS
- § 658-111-4 - Interconnection
- § 658-111-5 - USE OF PRIORITY CONTROLS FOR MULTIPLE UNITS
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
Summary: The primary purpose of this Chapter to set forth the rules governing the removal of waste gases, the reduction of fire hazards associated with the construction and installation of chimneys, fireplaces, and venting systems for residential, commercial, and industrial appliances in accordance with NFPA #211 (see Chapter 107) and these Rules.
December 20, 2011 - filing 2011-445
AUTHORITY: 32 MRSA §18123(2); PL 2009, c. 344, sec. D-15(2)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.