Chapter 206 - COMPLAINTS, INVESTIGATIONS AND ADJUDICATORY HEARINGS
- § 658-206-1 - WRITTEN COMPLAINTS
- § 658-206-2 - OTHER INVESTIGATIONS
- § 658-206-3 - BOARD MEMBER REQUEST FOR INVESTIGATION
- § 658-206-4 - PROHIBITED COMMUNICATIONS
- § 658-206-5 - ADJUDICATORY HEARINGS
SUMMARY: This Chapter describes the procedure by which complaints and adjudicatory hearings will be handled by the Board.
December 20, 2011 - filing 2011-453
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 32 MRSA §18123(2); PL 2009, c. 344, sec. D-15(2)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.