Exhibit 071-118-A - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-1 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-2 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-3 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-4 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-5 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-6 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-7 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-8 - [Repealed]
- § 071-118-A-9 - [Repealed]
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
SUMMARY: This rule establishes the requirements for local support systems required by 20-A MRSA §13011 et seq. to operate as part of the certification process for teachers and educational specialists.
AMENDED: July 1, 1988
February 6, 1990
July 1 1991
April 27, 1996
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION): May 19, 1996
October 18, 1997 - minor spelling.
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 20-A MRSA sections13011(l), 13015(3)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.