Chapter 60 - NEW SCHOOL SITING APPROVAL
- § 071-60-1 - Applicability
- § 071-60-2 - Request for Site Approval
- § 071-60-3 - Considerations
- § 071-60-4 - Additional Considerations Required for Requests for New Schools on New Sites
- § 071-60-5 - Review and Decision
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
Summary: This rule governs State Board of Education action in thesiting of new school construction projects, not including additions to existing schools, that receive state funding.
August 12, 2001 - final adoption 2001-256 filed July 13, 2001 - major substantive chapter
February 1, 2007
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: P.L. 1999 c. 776, § 21
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.