118 - OFFICE OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES (SAMHS)
- Chapter 1 - RULES GOVERNING GRANTS AND PURCHASE OF SERVICE AGREEMENTS (§ 118-1-I to 118-1-IV)
- Chapter 2 - DRIVER EDUCATION AND EVALUATION PROGRAMS PROCEDURE MANUAL (§ 118-2-A to 118-2-L)
- Chapter 3 - REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL POLICIES (§ 118-3-01 to 118-3-03)
- Chapter 5 - REGULATIONS FOR LICENSING AND CERTIFYING OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAMS (§ 118-5-1 to 118-5-19)
- Chapter 6 - REGULATIONS FOR EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS FOR EMPLOYERS OPERATING IN THE STATE OF MAINE (§ 118-6-I to 118-6-VIII)
- Chapter 11 - RULES GOVERNING THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES PRESCRIPTION MONITORING PROGRAM AND PRESCRIPTION OF OPIOID MEDICATIONS (§ 118-11-1 to 118-11-12)
- Chapter 18 - RULES FOR LICENSURE OF RESIDENTIAL CHILD CARE FACILITIES (repealed; see 10-144 ch. 36)
- Chapter 19 - RULES GOVERNING COMMUNITY-BASED DRUG OVERDOSE PREVENTION PROGRAMS (§ 118-19-1 to 118-19-4)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.