Chapter 20 - RULES GOVERNING THE DISCLOSURE OF LIMITED INFORMATION PERTAINING TO INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED IN STATE PSYCHIATRIC FACILITIES FOR PURPOSES OF CREATING A MEMORIAL
- § 193-20-1 - Introduction
- § 193-20-2 - Definitions
- § 193-20-3 - Use of Previously Confidential Information
- § 193-20-4 - Notice to Relatives of Intent to Release Information
- § 193-20-5 - Relatives' Right to Prevent Release of Information
- § 193-20-6 - Additions and Corrections to Memorials
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
May 1, 2005 - filing 2005-109
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.