214 - MAINE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (MEMA)
- Chapter 1 - RULES FOR ESTABLISHING A PRIMARY/SECONDARY EMERGENCY PLANNING ZONE (EPZ) AND AN INGESTION PATHWAY ZONE, version 3 (§ 214-1-1)
- Chapter 2 - RULES FOR ESTABLISHING FEES FOR REPORTING UNDER THE SUPERFUND AMENDMENTS AND REAUTHORIZATION ACT OF 1986 AND TITLE 37-B Sec. 801, M.R.S.A., CHAPTER 13, version 2 (§ 214-2-1)
- Chapter 3 - DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS FOR NEW OR RECONSTRUCTED DAMS (§ 214-3-3.1 to 214-3-3.3)
- Chapter 4 - MAINE DAM REPAIR AND RECONSTRUCTION REVOLVING LOAN PROGRAM (§ 214-4-1 to 214-4-8)
- Chapter 5 - MAINE DISASTER RECOVERY FUND (§ 214-5-1 to 214-5-12)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.