Chapter 1 - REQUIREMENTS FOR WRITTEN PRESCRIPTIONS OF SCHEDULE II DRUGS
- § 230-1-1 - Definitions
- § 230-1-2 - Requirement of a Security Prescription Blank for Schedule II Drugs
- § 230-1-3 - Requirements of a urity Prescription Blank
- § 230-1-4 - Requirements for completion of written prescriptions for schedule II drugs
- § 230-1-5 - Waiver of requirements for security prescription blank
- § 230-1-6 - Printers, Reproducers or Distributors of urity Prescription Blanks
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
SUMMARY: The following are rules governing security requirements for all written prescriptions for drugs classified as schedule II drugs under the federal Controlled Substances Act and the Code of Federal Regulations.
February 15, 2002
EFFECTIVE DATE (FINAL ADOPTION):
May 30, 2002
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 32 M.R.S.A. §13786-A
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.