Chapter 205 - RULES FOR ADMINISTERING THE MAINE TRAVELER INFORMATION SERVICES ACT
- § 229-205-1 - DEFINITIONS
- § 229-205-2 - OFFICIAL BUSINESS DIRECTIONAL SIGNS
- § 229-205-3 - CATEGORICAL SIGNS LOCATED WITHIN THE PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY
- § 229-205-4 - CATEGORICAL SIGNS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY
- § 229-205-5 - ON-PREMISE SIGNS
- § 229-205-6 - OFFICIAL TOURIST INFORMATION CENTERS
- § 229-205-7 - PENALTIES AND ENFORCEMENT
- Appendix - APPENDIX
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
SUMMARY: This rule establishes the requirements for the installation and maintenance of official business directional signs, categorical signs and on-premise signs on public ways throughout the State. This Rule sets forth comprehensive standards for eligibility, location, number, design, size, maintenance and permit procedures for the installation and maintenance of such signs.
July 15, 2015 - filing 2015-128
REPEALED AND REPLACED:
23 M.R.S. §1925, as amended by P.L. 2013 Ch. 529; 23 M.R.S. §52
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.