Chapter 400 - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF AUGUSTA STATE AIRPORT
- § 229-400-01 - DEFINITIONS
- § 229-400-02 - LIABILITY OF STATE OF MAINE
- § 229-400-03 - POLICE
- § 229-400-04 - REPORT OF ACCIDENTS
- § 229-400-05 - CONDUCT AND USE OF AIRPORT
- § 229-400-06 - AIRPORT PROPERTY
- § 229-400-07 - DAMAGE TO AIRPORT PROPERTY
- § 229-400-08 - WEAPONS: FIREARMS: EXPLOSIVES
- § 229-400-09 - RESTRICTED AREAS
- § 229-400-10 - STRUCTURAL OR DECORATIVE CHANGES TO AIRPORT FACILITIES
- § 229-400-11 - STORAGE
- § 229-400-12 - SMOKING
- § 229-400-13 - BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY
- § 229-400-14 - OPERATION OF MOTORIZED EQUIPMENT
- § 229-400-15 - PARKING
- § 229-400-16 - TOWING REGULATIONS
- § 229-400-17 - REGULATION OF AIRCRAFT OPERATION
- § 229-400-18 - PENALTY
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
SUMMARY: The following rules and regulations govern the administration, operation, and use of the Augusta State Airport.
The above rules and regulations were developed in accordance with the duties of the Commissioner of the Department of Transportation to regulate State airports, consistent with federal standards relating to aeronautics, in the best interest of promoting adequate, safe, and efficient public transportation according to the economic needs and well-being of Maine's people.
Re-adopted on May 15, 1979 and filed on May 16, 1979.
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION): April 24, 1996
AUTHORITY: 23 M.R.S.A. Section4206(5)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.