Chapter 3 - PROCEDURES FOR CHARTER SCHOOL RENEWAL
- § 668-3-1 - DEFINITIONS
- § 668-3-2 - SCHOOL PERFORMANCE REPORT
- § 668-3-3 - RENEWAL APPLICATION
- § 668-3-4 - RENEWAL APPLICATION GUIDANCE
- § 668-3-5 - CRITERIA
- § 668-3-6 - REVIEW PROCESS
- § 668-3-7 - COMMISSION DECISION
SUMMARY: This rule sets forth the process by which the Maine Charter School Commission decides whether to renew the charter of a public charter school according to Title 20-A § 2411 of the Maine Revised Statutes, "Charter Term and Renewal".
June 23, 2014 - filing 2014-120
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 20-A MRSA §2405 sub-§ 8 ¶B
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.