Chapter 501 - USE OF MUSEUM FACILITIES
- § 073-501-1 - Declaration of Policy
- § 073-501-2 - Conflict with Needs for urity
- § 073-501-3 - Access to Public Areas
- § 073-501-4 - Access to Restricted Areas
- § 073-501-5 - Use of or Access to Equipment, Collections, Materials or Records,
- § 073-501-6 - Hours of Operation
- § 073-501-7 - Programs and Exhibit Space
- § 073-501-8 - General Authority of Director
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
SUMMARY: Rules and Regulations for the use and security of materials and facilities of the Maine State Museum.
May 21, 1979 (filed 5-30-79)
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION):
March 19, 1997
January 28, 1999 - converted to Microsoft Word.
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 27 MRSA §85.3
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.