Chapter 505 - COLLECTIONS
- § 073-505-1 - Authority to Accept Collections
- § 073-505-2 - Areas of Collecting
- § 073-505-3 - Loans to Other Institutions
- § 073-505-4 - Identification of Surplus Collections for Deaccession and Disposition
- § 073-505-5 - Procedure for Deaccession
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
SUMMARY: To set forth the rules and regulations regarding acceptance, use and disposition of museum collections as a means of preserving the historical, cultural, and environmental heritage of the State of Maine according to the provisions of 27 MRSA Sections81 through 90-A and 27 MRSA Sections 371 through 378.
May 21, 1979 (filed May 30, 1979)
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION):
March 19, 1997
January 28, 1999 - converted to Microsoft Word
January 1, 2006 - filing 2005-495
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 27 MRSA §85-A subsection 3
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.