Chapter 506 - PUBLIC ACCESS AND USE OF MUSEUM COLLECTIONS
- § 073-506-1 - PURPOSE; SCOPE OF RULE
- § 073-506-2 - DEFINITIONS
- § 073-506-3 - ACCESS TO MUSEUM COLLECTIONS
- § 073-506-4 - PHOTOGRAPHY OF MUSEUM COLLECTIONS
- § 073-506-5 - PUBLICATION OF MUSEUM PHOTOGRAPHS
- § 073-506-6 - ACCESS TO MUSEUM RECORDS
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
SUMMARY: This rule establishes standards and procedures governing access to and the use of collections of the Maine State Museum.
March 18, 1983
June 28, 1987
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION):
March 19, 1997
January 28, 1999 - converted to Microsoft Word.
March 23, 1999 - minor capitalizations.
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 27 M.R.S.A. §§83, 85
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.