412 - SACO RIVER CORRIDOR COMMISSION
- Chapter 101 - REGULATIONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF APPLICATIONS FOR PERMITS, VARIANCES, OR CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE, version 3 (§ 412-101-1 to 412-101-13)
- Chapter 102 - STANDARD CONDITIONS OF APPROVAL, version 2 (§ 412-102-1 to 412-102-2)
- Chapter 103 - STANDARDS TO ADDRESS THE ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS, version 2 (§ 412-103-1 to 412-103-2)
- Chapter 104 - PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR MULTI-UNIT RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS, INCLUDING CONDOMINIUM AND CLUSTER DEVELOPMENT, version 2 (§ 412-104-1 to 412-104-3)
- Chapter 105 - PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR CAMPGROUNDS (§ 412-105-1 to 412-105-3)
- Chapter 106 - PERFORMANCE STANDARDS GOVERNING SAND, GRAVEL, OR TOPSOIL EXCAVATION AND OTHER MINERAL EXPLORATION AND EXTRACTION ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE SACO RIVER CORRIDOR (§ 412-106-1 to 412-106-3)
- Chapter 107 - PERFORMANCE STANDARDS GOVERNING EXPANSIONS OF EXISTING NONCONFORMING USES, INCLUDING STRUCTURES (§ 412-107-1 to 412-107-6)
- Chapter 108 - PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR PARKING AREAS (§ 412-108-1 to 412-108-2)
- Chapter 109 - PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF ROADS IN LIMITED RESIDENTIAL AND RESOURCE PROTECTION DISTRICTS OF THE CORRIDOR (§ 412-109-1 to 412-109-4)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.