Chapter 302 - [Effective8/1/2021]PROCEDURES REGARDING FUNDS FOR EXPERTS AND INVESTIGATORS
- § 649-302-1 - DEFINITIONS
- § 649-302-2 - APPLICATION FOR FUNDS FOR EXPERT AND INVESTIGATIVE ASSISTANCE
- § 649-302-3 - DETERMINATION BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- § 649-302-4 - PAYMENT FOR EXPERT OR INVESTIGATIVE ASSISTANCE
- § 649-302-5 - Transition (Repealed)
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
Summary: This Chapter establishes the procedures for attorneys and pro se parties to request funds for experts and investigators from the Commission and provides that the Executive Director shall make the determination to grant or deny the request. It also establishes the procedures for payment of expert and investigator services authorized in this Chapter.
August 21, 2011 - filing 2011-284
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.