Chapter 2 - COMMERCIAL FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- § 626-2-1 - DEFINITIONS
- § 626-2-2 - ELIGIBLE DEVELOPMENT AND REDEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- § 626-2-3 - EXCEPTIONS TO PUBLIC CONTRIBUTION REQUIREMENT
- § 626-2-4 - ADDITIONAL PROJECT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- § 626-2-5 - APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- § 626-2-6 - COMMERCIAL FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION
- § 626-2-7 - LENDING POWER
- § 626-2-8 - WAIVER OF RULE
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
Summary: The Maine Rural Development Authority is responsible for administering the Commercial Facilities Development Program. This rule governs the application and approval process for financial assistance from the Program.
August 2, 2003 - filing 2003-255
January 21, 2014 - filing 2014-007 (Amendment 1)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 5 M.R.S.A. §13120-L; 5 M.R.S.A. §13120-N(1)(D)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.