Md. Code Regs. - Filing the Request

A request for correction or amendment of the record shall be filed with MIEMSS by addressing it to the custodian of the record. If the custodian is unknown to the person in interest, the request may be addressed to the Executive Director.


Md. Code Regs.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.