205 CMR 12.09 - Pre-race and Post-race Facilities
(1) Paddock lockout kennels shall have a climate control system capable of maintaining a temperature between 65ºF and 75ºF.
(2) Paddocks shall have an area equipped with heating and air conditioning systems where the greyhounds may wait for weigh-in unexposed to the elements.
(3) A cool-out area, unexposed to the elements, shall be provided which shall have a minimum of four water faucets equipped with hoses capable of cooling and cleansing the greyhounds.
(4) During warm weather seasons, a dipping vat in which greyhounds can be immersed to quickly cool them after racing shall be provided in the cool-out area.
(5) The association shall provide a facility capable of providing emergency care to injured and stressed greyhounds. The association shall equip and maintain the facility with the equipment and supplies approved by the Commission Veterinarian.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.