205 CMR 4.19 - Jockey Room Custodian
(1) It shall be the duty of the jockey room custodian to see to it that order, decorum and cleanliness are maintained in the jockey and scale rooms.
(2) The custodian shall assist the clerk of the scales in any way that official requires.
(3) The Commission shall see to it that no person, other than jockeys who have engagements for the day, racing officials, the Commission and the necessary jockey room attendants, is admitted to the jockey room after 12:00 P.M. on a race day without consent of the Stewards for each time of entry.
(4) The custodian shall oversee the care and storage of all racing colors.
(5) The custodian shall oversee the jockey attendants and arrange their rotation among jockeys in the matter of weighing out.
(6) The custodian shall see to it that no jockey attendant not licensed by the Association is permitted to assist any jockey at any time.
(7) The custodian shall report to the Stewards any irregularities that occur in his province.
(8) The Custodian shall see to it that jockeys are neat in appearance and attired in keeping with 205 CMR 4.00 when they leave the rooms to ride in a race.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.