205 CMR 4.29 - Postponement and Cancellation of Races
(1) If the whole or a part of a racing program is abandoned any purse race involved must be declared off.
(2) If the whole or a part of a racing program is abandoned any stake race involved may be postponed or declared off.
(3) If a stake race is declared off, all subscriptions and fees paid in connection with that race shall be refunded.
(4) Public notice shall be given at the earliest practicable time if a published race is declared off.
(5) No race that has closed with sufficient entries shall be declared off except by the Stewards.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.