241 CMR 3.04 - Examination
(1) Scheduling. Examinations shall be held at least once a year.
(2) Examination Format/Content
(a) Topics covered in the written multiple choice examination shall include: policies, practices and responsibilities of federal, state, local and voluntary public health programs, as well as general administrative and management procedures.
(b) Examinations shall be conducted in the English language.
(c) Time allowed for the examination shall be set forth in the instructions to examinees.
(d) The following examination rules shall be in effect, and violation of any rule shall be considered grounds for disqualification of the applicant:
1. Examinees will not be permitted the use of books or memoranda during examination.
2. The copying of questions or the making of notes relative thereto is prohibited during examination.
3. No one shall be permitted to remove copies of the examination from the examination room before or after the examination.
4. Examinees shall not leave the examination room for any reason unless accompanied by one or more proctors until they have returned to the person conducting the examination all examination papers and any other material relating thereto.
(3) Examination Results
(a) The results of the examination shall be sent to the applicant.
(b) The examination papers written by the applicant will not be returned to the applicant.
(4) Passing Scores. The passing score for the examination shall be determined by the Board.
(5) Reapplication for Examination. Applicants who fail to pass an examination may reapply for examination according to the procedures set forth in 241 CMR 3.02.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.