957 CMR 11.04 - Submission Procedures
(1) General. Each Registered Provider Organization shall submit annually data and information to the MA-RPO Program in accordance with the procedures provided in the Data Submission Manual.
(2) Data Submission Process. Each Registered Provider Organization shall submit data and information at the time and in the manner specified in the Data Submission Manual and in conformance with the specifications set forth in the Data Submission Manual. In accordance with the procedures set forth in the Data Submission Manual, the MA-RPO Program will notify a Registered Provider Organization as to whether the submission has been accepted or rejected and whether the Registered Provider Organization must correct and resubmit data or information.
(3) Filing Deadlines. Each year, each Registered Provider Organization must submit the required data and information on the dates specified in the Data Submission Manual.
(4) Certification of Submissions. Each individual that submits information in accordance with 957 CMR 11.00 on behalf of a Registered Provider Organization must represent and warrant that he or she is duly authorized and has full authority to make the submissions.
(5) Waivers. The Center may grant waivers from certain annual reporting requirements based on the criteria specified in the Data Submission Manual.
(6) Fees. The Center may assess administrative fees on Registered Provider Organizations in an amount to defray the Center's costs in collecting Registered Provider Organization data and information pursuant to 957 CMR 11.00.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.