211 CMR 13.00 - Proxies, Consents And Authorizations Of Domestic Stock Insurers
- § 13.01 - Application
- § 13.02 - Proxies, Consents and Authorizations
- § 13.03 - Disclosure of Equivalent Information
- § 13.04 - Definitions
- § 13.05 - Information to Be Furnished to Security Holders
- § 13.06 - Requirements as to Proxy and Information Statement
- § 13.07 - Material Required to Be Filed
- § 13.08 - False or Misleading Statements
- § 13.09 - Prohibition of Certain Solicitations
- § 13.10 - Special Provisions Applicable to Election Contests
- § 13.11 - Schedule A: Information Required in Proxy Statement or Information Statement
- § 13.12 - Schedule B: Information to Be Included in Statements Filed by or on behalf of a Participant (Other than the Insurer) in a Proxy Solicitation in an Election Contest
Current through Register 1459, December 24, 2021
211 CMR 13.00: M.G.L. c. 175, § 193J.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.