321 CMR 10.00 - Massachusetts Endangered Species Act
- Part I - General Provisions: Definitions, Listing, Taking Permits, Responsibilities of State Agencies (§ 10.01 to 10.07)
- Part II - Delineation of Priority Habitat and Review of Projects or Activities within Priority Habitat (§ 10.11 to 10.26)
- Part III - Designation of Significant Habitat (§ 10.30 to 10.40)
- Part IV - Alteration of Significant Habitat (§ 10.60 to 10.72)
- Part V - Species List, Designated Significant Habitats (§ 10.90 to 10.99)
321 CMR 10.00: M.G.L. c. 131A.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.