651 CMR 14.00 - Aging Service Access Points
- § 14.01 - Purpose and Scope
- § 14.02 - Functions and Responsibilities of the Executive Office of Elder Affairs in the Designation of ASAPs
- § 14.03 - ASAP Organizational Structure, Functions and Responsibilities
- § 14.04 - Financial and Administrative Responsibilities of ASAPs
- § 14.05 - General Provisions
651 CMR 14.00: M.G.L. c. 19A, §§ 4B and 6.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.