700 CMR 2.00 - Rules for Adopting, Amending or Repealing Administrative Regulations and For Issuing Advisory Rulings
- § 2.01 - Scope and Purpose
- § 2.02 - Petition by an Interested Person or Entity
- § 2.03 - Initial Determinations with Respect to a Petition
- § 2.04 - Decision by MassDOT with Respect to a Petition
- § 2.05 - Initiation of an Action by MassDOT
- § 2.06 - Adoption, Amendment, or Repeal of a Regulation after a Hearing
- § 2.07 - Adoption, Amendment, or Repeal of a Regulation without a Hearing
- § 2.08 - Issuance of an Advisory Ruling
- § 2.09 - Filing, Publication, and Public Access
700 CMR 2.00: M.G.L. c. 6C; M.G.L. c. 30A, §§ 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.