957 CMR 5.00 - HEALTH CARE CLAIMS, CASE MIX AND CHARGE DATA RELEASE PROCEDURES
- § 5.01 - General Provisions
- § 5.02 - Definitions
- § 5.03 - Requests from Government Agencies
- § 5.04 - Requests from Payers, Providers, Provider Organizations and Researchers for De-identified Data
- § 5.05 - Requests from Payers, Providers and Provider Organizations for Data with Direct Patient Identifiers for Treatment and Coordination of Care
- § 5.06 - All Other Requests for Data
- § 5.07 - Requests for Summarized Data Reports
- § 5.08 - Data Release Committee
- § 5.09 - Compliance and Penalties
- § 5.10 - Administrative Bulletins
- § 5.11 - Other Provisions
- § 5.12 - Severability
957 CMR 5:00: M.G.L. c. 12C.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.