Mich. Admin. Code R. 432.21905 - Manufacturer license terms and conditions
(1) Upon the issuance of a manufacturer license, the licensed manufacturer agrees to all of the following terms and conditions:
(a) To be bound by and comply with the act, these rules, terms of probation, directives of the bureau, public policy of the state of Michigan, and any other local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
(b) To not assign or transfer the manufacturer license. A privately held corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship acting as a licensed manufacturer shall not attempt to sell or transfer an interest in the business without the prior written approval of the bureau.
(c) To immediately report to the bureau in writing any change in the information stated on or attached to the manufacturer license application.
(d) To hold the bureau and the state harmless from any liability, including, but not limited to, taxes and legal expenses.
(2) All locations at which the licensed manufacturer does business, including manufacturing plants, shipping facilities, supplemental storage locations, and administrative offices shall be open to inspection during reasonable business hours by an authorized representative of the bureau.
(3) A person shall not refuse to cooperate with, hinder, or obstruct in any way, an authorized representative of the bureau while the representative is performing official duties.
(4) Within the state of Michigan, the manufacturer shall only sell approved numeral game tickets to licensed suppliers.
(5) Within the state of Michigan, the manufacturer shall not sell or distribute numeral game tickets directly to individuals, companies, or licensed organizations except as directed in writing by the bureau.
(6) The manufacturer shall notify the bureau immediately of any breach of security experienced, including, but not limited to, theft or disappearance of stock, tickets, or waste.
(7) The manufacturer shall provide adequate supervision of all phases of ticket design and production to assure that all numeral game tickets are designed and manufactured in accordance with the standards established by the bureau for approved games.
(8) A licensed manufacturer shall not sell numeral game tickets within Michigan if the manufacturer's packaging is opened or the manufacturer's seal is broken.
(9) A licensed manufacturer shall only display, offer for sale, sell, or otherwise make available to licensed suppliers within Michigan numeral game tickets approved in writing by the bureau.
(10) The commissioner may deny, summarily suspend, suspend, revoke, or refuse to renew a manufacturer license as prescribed by R 432.21109 to R 432.21111.
(11) A person convicted of a criminal offense under the act or any other gambling offense is ineligible to participate in a manufacturer license as an owner, shareholder of a privately held corporation, partner, officer, agent, or employee for a period of 1 year after the conviction becomes final.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.