Part 4 - PRISONER CLASSIFICATION AND TRANSFER
- § R. 791.4401 - Security classification; criteria; security classification committee; levels of custody; additional criteria for certain classifications; grievance
- § R. 791.4410 - Community status; classification and placement
- § R. 791.4415 - Extensions of limits of prisoner's confinement purposes; criteria; time limits; costs
- § R. 791.4420 - Community status; work release; conditions
- § R. 791.4425 - Community status; residence; expenses; conditions; violation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.