Part 7 - PAROLE, PARDON, REPRIEVE, AND COMMUTATION OF SENTENCE
- § R. 791.7715 - Factors considered in granting or denying parole; psychological or psychiatric evaluations
- § R. 791.7716 - Parole guidelines; factors; departure; appeal
- § R. 791.7730 - Conditions of parole
- § R. 791.7735 - Search of parolee's person or property
- § R. 791.7740 - Preliminary parole revocation hearing; time; substitution of preliminary examination
- § R. 791.7745 - Preliminary parole revocation hearing; rights of alleged violator
- § R. 791.7750 - Preliminary parole revocation hearing; waiver; summary of hearing; sufficiency of evidence
- § R. 791.7760 - Pardons, reprieves, and commutations
- § R. 791.7765 - Parole board panels
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.