Postsecondary Dual Enrollment Criteria for Fifth-Year High School Pupils
- § R. 388.151 - Applicability of rules
- § R. 388.152 - Definitions
- § R. 388.153 - Eligible fifth-year high school pupils
- § R. 388.154 - Procedures
- § R. 388.155 - Compliance; college level and career preparation course support in pupils best interests
Current through Vol. 21-22, December 15, 2021
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
POSTSESCONDARY DUAL ENROLLMENT CRITERIA FOR FIFTH-YEAR
HIGH SCHOOL PUPILS
By the authority conferred on the superintendent of public instruction by sections 513 and 522 of 1996 PA 160, MCL 388.513 and MCL 388.522 and by authority conferred on the department of labor and economic growth in consultation with the superintendent of public instruction by sections 1903 and 1912 of 2000 PA 258, MCL 388.1903 and MCL 388.1912
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.