Certificates of No-Fault Self-Insurance
- § R. 257.531 - Definitions
- § R. 257.532 - Security equivalent; qualifications for certificate; excess insurance requirement
- § R. 257.533 - Application; form; completeness; signature; effective date; accompanying documents
- § R. 257.534 - Application; review; hearing; certificate duration; renewals
- § R. 257.535 - Additional reports
- § R. 257.536 - Loss reserve; use; amount; funding; expenditures; commingling; trust or escrow account
- § R. 257.537 - Excess insurance; conditions for compliance
- § R. 257.538 - Denial or cancellation of certificate; certificates issued before effective date of rules
- § R. 257.539 - Administrative hearing
- § R. 257.540 - Proof of insurance
Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
INSURANCE CERTIFICATES OF NO-FAULT SELF-INSURANCE
By Authority conferred on the director of the Department of Insurance and Financial Services by section 210 of 1956 PA 218, MCL 500.210; 1969 PA 306, MCL 24.201 to 24.328; E.R.O. No. 2011-4, MCL 445.2030; and E.R.O. No. 2013-1, MCL 550.991.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.