No-Fault Fee Schedule
- § R. 500.201 - Definitions
- § R. 500.202 - Scope and applicability
- § R. 500.203 - Medicare calculation
- § R. 500.204 - Eligibility for enhanced reimbursement
- § R. 500.205 - Charge description master; average amount charged; average charge; submissions to department in connection with an appeal under R 500.65
- § R. 500.206 - Neurological rehabilitation clinic accreditation; information submission
Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
NO-FAULT FEE SCHEDULE
By Authority conferred on the director of the department of insurance and financial services by section 210 of the insurance code, 1956 PA 218, MCL 500.210
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.