Surprise Medical Billing
- § R. 500.241 - Definitions
- § R. 500.242 - Scope and applicability
- § R. 500.243 - Requests for calculation review
- § R. 500.244 - Median amount; access to database
- § R. 500.245 - Approval of arbitrators
Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
SURPRISE MEDICAL BILLING
By Authority conferred on the director of the department of insurance and financial services by section 24517 of the public health code, 1978 PA 368, MCL 333.24517
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.