Uniform Trade Practices - Independent Hearing Officer
- § R. 500.1051 - Qualifications
- § R. 500.1053 - Advertisement of position; content; review of applications; notice to candidate of qualification or disqualification
- § R. 500.1055 - Independent hearing officer list; compilation; public inspection
- § R. 500.1057 - Request for designation of independent hearing officer
- § R. 500.1059 - Selection of independent hearing officer; procedure
Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AND INDUSTRY SERVICES
UNIFORM TRADE PRACTICES - INDEPENDENT HEARING OFFICER
By authority conferred on the commissioner of insurance by sections 210 and 2030 of Act No. 218 of the Public Acts of 1956, as amended, being SS500.210 and 500.2030 of the Michigan Compiled Laws
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.