- Part 1 - GENERAL (§ R. 500.61 to R. 500.62)
- Part 2 - REQUESTS FOR EXPLANATION AND RECORD RETENTION (§ R. 500.63)
- Part 3 - INSURER AND ASSOCIATION DETERMINATIONS AND PROVIDER APPEALS (§ R. 500.64 to R. 500.65)
- Part 4 - INSURER UTILIZATION REVIEW PROGRAM (§ R. 500.66 to R. 500.67)
- Part 5 - ANNUAL REPORT AND RECORD RETENTION (§ R. 500.68 to R. 500.69)
Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
By Authority conferred on the director of insurance and financial services by section 3157a of the insurance code of 1956, 1956 PA 218, 500.3157a, and Executive Reorganization Order No. 2013-1, MCL 550.991
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.