Substance Use Disorder Programs. R 325.1301-325.1399
- Part 1 - DEFINITIONS (§ R. 325.1301)
- Part 2 - STATE AGENCY REQUIREMENTS (Subpart A to C)
- Part 3 - SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER SERVICES PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS (Subpart A to E)
- Part 4 - SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS BY SERVICE CATEGORIES (Subpart A to B)
- Part 5 - RECIPIENT RIGHTS (§ R. 325.1391 to R. 325.1399)
Current through Vol. 22-05, April 1, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS
BUREAU OF COMMUNITY AND HEALTH SYSTEMS
SUBSTANCE USE DISORDERS SERVICE PROGRAM
By Authority conferred on the director of the department of licensing and regulatory affairs by section 6234 of 1978 PA 368 as amended, MCL 333.6234 and Executive Reorganization Order Nos. 1991-3, 1994-1, 1996-1, 1996-2, 1997-4, 2009-1, and 2011-4, MCL 333.26321, 333.26322, 330.3101, 445.2001, 333.26324, 333.26327, 445.2030
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.