Part 16 - MICHIGAN BOILER OPERATORS AND STATIONARY ENGINEERS QUALIFICATION AND VOLUNTARY REGISTRATION PROGRAM RULES
- § R. 408.5601 - Scope
- § R. 408.5602 - Definitions
- § R. 408.5603 - Apprenticeship program; board approval
- § R. 408.5604 - Reciprocity
- § R. 408.5606 - Boiler operator and stationary engineer; application for examination; examination fees
- § R. 408.5607 - Registration application
- § R. 408.5608 - Annual renewal of registration
- § R. 408.5609 - Qualified technical education program content; board of boiler rules approval; application and approval process; standards; fees
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.