Procedure for Appeals and Hearings
- § R. 35.1 - Appeal; hearing
- § R. 35.2 - Request to appeal
- § R. 35.3 - Submission of new evidence
- § R. 35.4 - Notice to county committee
- § R. 35.5 - Referral of appeal to board of trustees
- § R. 35.6 - Results of appeal; copies
- § R. 35.7 - Compliance with board's decision
Current through Vol. 21-22, December 15, 2021
DEPARTMENT OF MILITARY AFFAIRS
VETERANS' TRUST FUND BOARD OF TRUSTEES
PROCEDURE FOR APPEALS AND HEARINGS
By authority of Act No. 197 of the Public Acts of 1952, as amended, and section 4(c) of Act No. 9 of the Public Acts of the First Extra Session of 1946, being SS24.101 et seq. and 35.601 et seq. of the Michigan Compiled Laws
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.