- § R. 299.951 - Definitions
- § R. 299.952 - Aggrieved relocatee's options
- § R. 299.953 - Hearing by department
- § R. 299.954 - Opening statements; evidence; witnesses
- § R. 299.955 - Exhibits; form; submission
- § R. 299.956 - Arguments and decisions
- § R. 299.957 - Appeals to commission
Current through Vol. 21-22, December 15, 2021
DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
REAL ESTATE DIVISION
By authority conferred on the natural resources commission by section 7 of Act No. 227 of the Public Acts of 1972, being S213.327 of the Michigan Compiled Laws
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.