Conduct on State Property
- § R. 18.201 - Definitions
- § R. 18.202 - Access to buildings
- § R. 18.203 - Removal of property prohibited; exception; security inspection permitted
- § R. 18.204 - Obstruction of state grounds prohibited; solicitations and sales prohibited; exception; certain activities prohibited; exception; picketing; signs and placards prohibited; approval of amplification devices required; responsibility for damage
- § R. 18.205 - Animals prohibited in state buildings; exceptions; approval of vehicles on state grounds required; approval required for erection of tent, monument, or sign; camping prohibited
- § R. 18.206 - Hunting, trapping, fishing, or swimming on state grounds prohibited
- § R. 18.207 - Displays on state grounds
- § R. 18.208 - Enforcement
Current through Vol. 21-22, December 15, 2021
DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
CONDUCT ON STATE PROPERTY
By authority conferred on the director of the department of management and budget by section 1 of Act No. 80 of the Public Acts of 1905, as amended, and section 4 of Act No. 51 of the Public Acts of the First Extra Session of 1948, as amended, being SS19.141 and 18.4 of the Michigan Compiled Laws
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.