Part 3 - ASSESSMENT OF OMITTED OR INCORRECTLY REPORTED PROPERTY
- § R. 209.31 - General policy statement
- § R. 209.32 - Notification of omitted or erroneously reported property
- § R. 209.33 - Notification of omitted or erroneously reported property from assessor or county equalization director
- § R. 209.34 - Notification of omitted or incorrectly reported property from owner
- § R. 209.35 - Rescinded
- § R. 209.36 - Rescinded
- § R. 209.37 - Notification of omitted or incorrectly reported property from other than owner, assessor, or county equalization director
- § R. 209.38 - Case record; availability to tax tribunal
- § R. 209.39 - Rescinded
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.