Audit Standards for Field Audits
- § R. 205.2001 - Definitions
- § R. 205.2002 - Technical training; competence for field audits
- § R. 205.2003 - Objectivity, independence
- § R. 205.2004 - Due professional care for field audits
- § R. 205.2005 - Reasonable assurance for field audits
- § R. 205.2006 - Planning and supervision of field audits
- § R. 205.2007 - Understanding audited person, including internal controls, and assessment of risk
- § R. 205.2008 - Field audit evidence and documentation
- § R. 205.2009 - Field audit sampling and sampling projections
- § R. 205.2010 - Elements of audit report of findings
- § R. 205.2011 - Confidentiality
DEPARTMENT OF TREASURY
AUDIT STANDARDS FOR FIELD AUDITS
By authority conferred on the Department of Treasury by sections 3 and 21 of 1941 PA 122, MCL 205.3 and MCL 205.21.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.