Chapter 5210 - OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION
- Part 5210.0005 - DEFINITIONS
- Part 5210.0007 - FILING
- Part 5210.0010 - REPEALED
- ADOPTION OF STANDARDS (Part 5210.0020 to 5210.0100)
- ACCESS TO EMPLOYEE EXPOSURE AND MEDICAL RECORDS (Part 5210.0150 to 5210.0200)
- DISCRIMINATION AGAINST EMPLOYEES (Part 5210.0210 to 5210.0400)
- INVESTIGATIONS; CITATIONS; NOTICE OF CONTEST; MODIFYING ABATEMENT DATE; ABATEMENT VERIFICATION (Part 5210.0410 to 5210.0542)
- CONTESTED CASE HEARINGS (Part 5210.0548 to 5210.0760)
- VARIANCES (Part 5210.0800 to 5210.0870)
- TRADE SECRET REGISTRATION (Part 5210.0900 to 5210.0960)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.