22 Miss. Code. R. § 12-2.1

A transport permit is required for each vessel desiring to land seafood in the state, which is legally taken outside of the Mississippi territorial waters without obtaining a license under MISS. CODE ANN. § 49-15-1 et seq.


22 Miss. Code. R. § 12-2.1
Amended 10/25/2021

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.