32 Miss. Code. R. § 22-3.20 - TANF REFERRAL PROGRAM
- § 32-22-3.20.1 - Referrals
- § 32-22-3.20.2 - TANF Clients in Community Rehabilitation Programs
- § 32-22-3.20.3 - TANF Clients in Other VR Programs
- § 32-22-3.20.4 - Case Closure
- § 32-22-3.20.5 - Exchange of Information
Current through December 27, 2021
Mississippi Department of Rehabilitation Services (MDRS) has entered a cooperative agreement with Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS) whereby Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) recipients who are diagnosed as having a physical and/or mental disability are referred to MDRS for possible provision of vocational rehabilitation services.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.