37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04001-1203

Should a Utility company request using HDPE Pipe in lieu of steel for a crossing they shall certify by a registered professional engineer the following.

"I,__________________, P.E. hereby certify that the proposed High Density Polyethylene Pipe to be used as an encasement contained in this permit meets all industry standards for certified HDPE pipe and that the design meets the requirements for its use for underground highway crossings or parallel installations"


37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04001-1203
Amended 5/27/2021

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.