Upon request, the applicant shall use a vicinity map
showing the location and adjacent land uses. Pertinent information could
1. Numbers and/or names of all
highways and roads which appear on the plan. The designation ?county road? on a
cross road is insufficient since such designation does not identify the
2. Width of
existing roadway pavements.
Distance from edge of pavement to side ditch and direction of flow in the
4. Distance from centerline
of highway or road to right of way line.
5. For proposed above ground installations
within 30 feet from the edge of the traveled way: miles per hour of any speed
zone; design speed of the highway; whether or not the installation will be
accessible to out of control vehicles.
6. Location of property lines.
7. Length of frontage.
8. Location of existing and proposed fuel
pumps, buildings, grease and wash racks, etc.
9. Proposed width of entrance driveways
measured parallel to the highway.
10. Angles of proposed driveways with
11. Distance from driveway
to property line or corner, measured along right of way line.
12. Distance between driveways measured along
right of way line.
radii of all curves.
and size of any existing cross drain or side drain pipes or culverts and
direction of flow within such structures.
15. Location, size, length and direction of
flow of any proposed pipes or culverts.
16. Distance between fuel pump foundations
and right of way line.
of rural entrance site with respect to nearest town or intersecting named or
numbered road or highway; location of urban entrance site by naming cross
streets bracketing the proposed work.
18. North arrow.
19. Scale in feet per inch if the plan is to
20. Title showing name of
owner and county in which the proposed work is located.
21. Any additional information necessary to
present a picture of the site, such as sight distance if this is a feature, or
difference in elevation between highway and right of way line if the difference
will result in a six (6) percent or greater grade on the entrance drives,
22. Highway project number and