37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-402 - Pipelines

1. Applications for permits to construct pipelines, including service connections, on state highway rights of way by companies or associations will be made on the following forms, as applicable:
a) Form MND-002 "Application For Permit To Construct Pipeline Along Or Across State Highway And Agreement Of Applicant Given In Consideration Of Said Permit" (Must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)
b) Form MND-005 "Supplement to Forms MND-002, and MND-004" (Must be legal size paper-8.5 x 14 or half scale-11 x 17)
c) Form MND-002-Attachment A "Jacking, Dry Boring, Boring with Drilling Fluid, Tunneling and Directional Boring" (If necessary, must be letter size paper 8.5 x 11)
d) Form MND-603 "Performance Bond" (If required by the District Engineer, must be letter size paper-8.5 x 11)


37 Miss. Code. R. § 1-7501-04002-402
Amended 5/27/2021

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.